Describe the ethnic composition of Belgium?


Question: Describe the ethnic composition of Belgium?

 An ethnic composition or ethnicity is termed as a group of people who recognize each other on the basis of shared attributes that distinguish them from other groups such as a common set of traditions, ancestry, language, history, society, culture, nation, religion, or social treatment within their residing area. Belgium, is a small European country, has a community which communicates Dutch, German and French. Although 59 percent of the country’s total population lives and speaks Dutch in the Flemish Region. Other 40 percent live and speak French in the Wallonia region. 1 percent of the population speaks German. Around 80 percent of people speak French in Brussels, Belgium’s capital, whereas the remaining 20 per cent speak Dutch.

0 Komentar

Post a Comment

चलो बातचीत शुरू करते हैं 📚

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Latest Post

Recent Posts Widget